Work with us
We are hiring dependable and capable individuals to join our growing team based in Armstrong, British Columbia. The successful candidate will have a hearty work ethic and a positive approach to hard work. We can teach the rest of the skill sets needed.
- Reporting to Foreman and Project management
- Responsible for all aspects of general labour duties required during the installation process of our masonry projects
- Prepare and erect scaffolding
- Loading of a variety of masonry products
- The adeptness to work in varied environments: residential, commercial, industrial and restoration
- Ability to mix mortar
- Use mobile equipment, power tools and saws
LABOURER JOB SKILLS
- Experience in past masonry (an asset)
- Forklift certification (an asset)
- Own transportation to job site + valid driver’s license
- Positive demeanor, energetic approach, and a self-reliant attitude
- Not afraid of heights
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
- You’ll work with a highly skilled, supportive, and receptive team
- We work with exceptional clients offering rewarding projects throughout Western Canada
- We offer a safe and healthy workplace culture that fosters mentorship and growth
- We invest in the most premium equipment and training in our industry
How to Apply:
Please submit the following:
- What three qualities would your closest friends describe you having?
- A list of your past employers
- Tell us in a few paragraphs why you’re the person for the job!
Please submit your application by clicking the email button or submitting your application through our online form.