WOrk with us
Founded in 1961, H.S Masonry Inc. has built a steadfast reputation and achieved prominent partnerships throughout Western Canada. We’re continually striving for progressive and innovative ways to think outside of the “blocks”.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to manage within our growing team in Armstrong, British Columbia. The successful candidate will shine in a fast-paced environment, have extensive masonry experience, and a natural ability to lead diverse teams.
- Reporting to project management
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating, and directing masonry project installations
- Prepare and lay brick, veneer stone, full bed stone, veneer block, structural block and cultured stone
- Precast installation
- Managing a variety of job sites: residential, commercial, industrial and restoration
- Ability to read and interpret engineer drawings and blueprints
FOREMAN JOB SKILLS
- 10+ years of masonry experience required
- Past experience in a Foreman position
- Forklift certification
- Own transportation to jobsite + valid driver’s license
- Red Seal Certification
- Superior communication and project management skills
- Highly effective at coordinating crews and supervising active job sites
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
- You’ll work with an adept, dynamic, and receptive team
- We work with exceptional clients offering rewarding projects throughout Western Canada
- We offer a safe and healthy workplace culture that fosters mentorship and growth
- We invest in the most premium equipment and training in our industry
How to Apply:
Please submit the following:
- What three qualities would your closest friends describe you having?
- A list of your past employers
- Tell us in a few paragraphs why you’re the Foreman for the job!
Please submit your application by clicking the email button or submitting your application through our online form.